CASE STUDY: Hyperbaric chambers requiring high level backup time & redundancy
CUSTOMER CHALLENGE: Hyperbaric chambers require power backup systems for their control, patient and environmental systems.
As a medical application the clients requirement focused on meeting long backup times & complete redundancy as key components.
REGION: USA, SA, NZ, NSW, VIC, SA & WA
PQC SOLUTION: PowerQC were engaged to assist with the design and supply of a solution capable of meeting the clients exacting requirements.
- AC – UPS with 8 hours of backup time
- AC – Static Transfer Switch
- DC – 1+1 redundant with 24 hours backup time
- DC – with parallel combiner/isolators
- Custom built rack for the power systems and DC distribution.
- Resilient & reliable solution to suit medical critical application.
If you have an application requiring a solution critical solution like this, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 543 237