Case Study – Longreach Airport and Smart Cabinet Solution
CUSTOMER CHALLENGE: Longreach Airport required a solution to house their critical equipment outside of the air-conditioned Terminal Building, but still in a stable environment, capable of dealing with the heat, dust and insect population of Longreach. They needed a solution which included a 30RU of rack space, UPS and A/C and full remote monitoring. The solution needed to be reliable and robust as outages had the potential to delay flights.
REGION: Longreach, Queensland
PQC SMART SOLUTION: Power Quality Consultants offered a Vertiv Smart Cabinet. The solution was perfect for the application including:
- Secure self contained IP54x environment.
- Pre-configured and pre-engineered
- Fast and easy to deploy, install and start-up – all completed in just a few days.
- 30RU of user rack space
- 3kW of cooling with 5kVA UPS / battery.
- Local and remote monitoring of the environment, power and security.
For Media links to this project please click on the following links:
Fifth Quadrant: Vertiv Brings Pest Control Role to Regional Queensland Airport
If you have an application requiring a solution critical applications like this, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 543 237.
For more case studies follow us on Linkedin