Shipping & Returns
Power Quality Consultants ships power protection equipment to all areas of Australia.
For deliveries within Australia we supply customers with a variety of carrier options. To see options for carriers and pricing please select the item to be purchased in our online store and options will be shown. For Larger items we will need to supply you with a written quote as in many cases due to the weight of the items a tail gate may be required at the destination address. Please note couriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you provide a valid day time delivery address. To ensure your orders are delivered safe and sound you will need to sign to accept delivery.
You should also include a daytime phone number with your shipping details should we need to contact you if there are any problems with your delivery.
All items are dispatched by Power Quality Consultants within 2 business days of receiving your order, if there are any stock delays we will contact you to discuss. Delivery times are based on the following guidelines:
1 – 2 days – Sydney, ACT, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast
2 – 4 days – Rest of NSW, Rest of VIC
3 – 6 days – SA, QLD North, Perth
5-9 days – TAS, NT, WA
Domestic Delivery Costs
As specified when ordering via our online store
Returns and Refunds
PROCESS FOR RETURNS AND REFUNDS ON DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
- (a) When seeking a return on a product, please contact us via email@example.com. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply. We will not accept the return of a product without approval from our Customer Service Team.
- (b) Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment, if your product is found to be defective or you have mistakenly been sent the wrong product and require a refund, all postage cost will be covered along with the original purchase price will be refunded by Power Quality Consultants.
- (c) Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- (d) If during the inital investigation it is determined that the unit is faulty and needs to be replaced by the manufacturer, Power Quality Consultants will either raise and warranty ticket with the Manufacturer on your behalf or direct you to the manufacturers warranty process. For more detail on Emerson Network Power’s Warranty Process please click here.
Power Quality Consultants facilitates the manufacturers warranty on all parts depending on the product type, from the date of purchase.
Warranties do not cover accidents, misuse, neglect, natural disaster or act of God or other external causes, or damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner that is not described in the instructions.
Please contact Power Quality Consultants immediately should you notice any problems with your purchase. We will attempt to rectify the issue as soon as possible, if your item is damaged or faulty upon arrival.
For all purchases sent back due to change of mind, there will be a 20% of purchase price re-stocking fee and items must be un-used and in original packaging, postage will also be at the purchasers expense and any postage cost incurred in original purchase will not be refunded. Change of mind is limited to 30 days from date of purchase.
In the instance you are required to send a item or part back for replacement please follow our return and refund process.
We do not offer warranty on items that have been damaged due to misuse, abuse or infrequent servicing. No refund or exchange will be granted in such instances. Please check each item description for further details on warranty as some specific components of power equipment are not covered by warranty. Warranties do not cover consumables such as batteries..
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All Warranties expressed are domestic warranties.
Procedure for Claiming Warranty
To make a warranty claim we will need you to do the following.
- Take a picture of the damaged or faulty part along with your original invoice or order number and the serial number of the part to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply letting you know we have received your claim and act on your claim immediately.
Points to remember:
Make sure you include your delivery address and name, and a clear indication on what is wrong.